Inforegio UE Guvernul României MDRAP Orașul Amara Instrumente Structurale 2007-2013

-->

Archeological documents confirm that there were human settlements on Amara town since late Neolithic ( ceramic objects belonging to Boianfaza Giulesticulture).
Written documents were kept in the second part of the XVI century (land contracts, charters). Motalva village, abolished between 1974-1977, on the Amara territory, was first documented in 1684, then between 1930-1939 it was a big village, after the abolish, the inhabitants were moved in the east part of Amara.
New Amara village, ex-village on the territory of Amara, was abolished in the same time as Motalva, its inhabitants being moved in the east part of Amara.
The first settlements established in the area were in 1857-1859, when “Mocani”groups,settled here, they came from Fagarasi and Muncel area, lately other groups of shepherds came in the area in 1864-1866. These built small cottages huts close to the lake, they formed a hamlet named Bașica Galbenă or Movila Galbenă, testified in 1882. The locality was established in 1879-1882, by giving land to the people who took part to the Independece War and to young married couples. There was given land up to 300 families from Buzău, Prahova and Ialomița counties. Since 1903, Amara has an administrative status specific to villages, including Motâlva village. Since 1974 there were moved inhabitants from Motâlva and New Amara.
Since April 2004, Amara became a town, due to Law no.83/07.04.2004.

METEO

 

CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES

STATISTICI

9.png9.png3.png9.png8.png2.png
Azi2256
Ieri2803
Lună53472
Total993982

27
Online

Friday, 21 February 2020 21:22